A Facebook live stream of the Tairawhiti Maori Land Service Design Hui will be transmitted from Pakirikiri marae, Tokomaru Bay this Wednesday 6 Sept at 11am.
Watch the hui live on the internet, or come along to Pakirikiri this Wednesday to attend in person. The hui is part of the 5th round of Tairawhiti Maori Land Service Design Hui.
- 12pm, 3 September 2017 Hinerupe Marae, Hicks Bay.
- 1pm, 4 September 2017 Whangara Marae, Whangara
- 5pm, 4 September 2017 Te Kuri a Tuatai, Gisborne.
- 7.30am, 5 September 2017 Te Tini a Porou, Gisborne.
- 10am, 5 September 2017 Whakatohea Maori Trust Board, Opotiki
- 1pm, 5 September 2017 Torere Marae, Torere
- 4pm, 5 September 2017 Te Kura o Te Whanau a Apanui, Te Kaha
- 11am, 6 September 2017 Pakirikiri marae, Tokomaru Bay
- 2pm, 6 September 2017 Rauru Marae, Ruatoria
- For any queries please contact Willie Te Aho (email@example.com or 021768462).
- To watch the broadcast and to view previous hui go to: https://www.facebook.com/tairawhitiwhenua/
- To download the hui's powerpoint presentation click here.